Suite in the heart of Metz-Opera
As in Venice
Metz-centre historic old town and Islands district ("Quartier des îles")
2 Suites for 2 to 6 persons
High-luxury exceptional accommodations in Metz
A quiet Prestige stay (As in Venice) in the heart of the historic center of Metz!
Our 64 m2 and 34 m2 Prestige Suites with exceptional view on the Moselle river has been designed to offer you a charming and peaceful stay in the heart of Metz’s islands district which is near to the Opera. You are in the royal and imperial historic center, a stone’s throw from the Place de la Comédie and the cathedral Saint-Etienne with its stained glass windows of Chagall.
Passionate about exceptional places and experiences, we create upscale places to stay that meet our aspirations to share them with others.
Your host Gérald
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR STAY
A great stay
- Exceptional views
- Calm in the centre of the city
- High-end king size 180 x 200 cm beds
- High-end linens
- Organic essential products provided
- Cleanliness rated “Exceptional” on AirBNB and Booking.com
For an unforgettable exceptional stay by the water in the heart of the historic centre of Metz, in a quiet setting away from the noise of the city!
Our 34 m² Suite «As in Venice in the heart of Metz’s Opera» is equipped with luxury high-end bedding, refined decoration and high-speed Internet.”
Couple’s stay for families or friends
A night (as in Venice) in the historic centre of Metz!
A stay from 2 to 6 people in our Suite of 64 m² for exceptional and unforgettable stay by the water in the historic center of Metz which is mesmerizingly far from the city’s noise, in a secure and luxury residence!
The rooms are designed according to the Opera’s lodges by UPYA interior designer!
A code lock ensures privacy entry at any times.
WiFi High Speed Fiber 📶
Permanent access all over the apartment
Workspace for laptop
Ground floor accommodation
No steps in the apartments
High-end Bathroom 🛀
High-end bath linens provided
High-end bedding 🛌
Travel Guides about Metz and surroundings
Hairdryer and Iron
Powerful but quiet fan
Courtesy umbrellas 🌂
Unlimited Nespresso capsules
Organic tea, herbal tea and sugar
High-end bath linen
High-end bed linen
Organic shower gel and shampoo 🧴
Toilet papers 🧻
Secured building access
Digital Code Lock 🔐
Fire extinguisher 🧯
First Aid Kit 🩹
Kitchen and dining area 🍽️
Crockery and cutlery
Secured parking 24/24 about 200 meters 🅿️
€14.80 per 24 hours – possible €10 per 24h as a preferred deal which is purchased at booking.
Quiet in the city centre
Apartments in pedestrian areas
Double glazed windows
Long-term stays allowed
Extra pillows and blankets
🕰️ Arrival at 3 p.m. and departure at 11 a.m.
A private intimate
access that is without reception at any times. Thanks to the digital-coded lock!
If necessary, we will be delighted to welcome you in person!
The access code is sent to you by SMS or email after booking validation.
🕕 Unless exceptional circumstances, access of code lock is mandatory after 6 pm. If you wish to, a presentation of the premises can be made the next day.
🛏️ You can sleep for free in king size beds with a young child under 6 years.
🥳 Parties and evenings are welcome, ⚠️ but with respect to the neighbours and the regulations on the night noise.
🐾 May be suitable for pets at an extra charge.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Talk to your host
Addresses and Activities
Discover the good addresses and things to do around the accommodation, in Metz and surroundings.
- “Délices Veggies”: the one and only vegan restaurant in Metz that serves great vegan cuisine.
- “Le magasin aux vivres”: a starred restaurant in the hotel “La Citadelle”. Although the quantity is quite small, the quality is amazing.
- “Crêperie Les Sans Culottes”: a good restaurant where you can enjoy pancakes and other specialties for less than 10 euros.
- “La Table de Pol”: a restaurant that knows how to revisit meat and fish to the delight of fine gourmets.
Did you know that “Mirabelle”, an especially yummy yellow prune, is one of the specialties of Lorraine? In every restaurant and bar in Metz, you can order beer flavored with Mirabelle, or tarts and ice sorbets if you are lucky.
- Cathédrale Saint-Etienne (Cathedral of Saint Stephen) ⛪
- “Centre Pompidou de Metz” Museum 🎨
- The Museum “Musée de la cour d’or” with Roman therms remainings 🎨
- Opera Theatre and the “Place de la Comédie” square (under world’s heritage classification) 🏰
- The protestant temple “Le Temple neuf” ⛪
- The “Plan d’eau” for walks and joggings 🏞️
- “Chapelle des templiers” chapel of the Templars ⛪
- “Place Saint-Louis” square 🏰
- Arsenal Museum 🎨
- Remainings of middleage city fortifications “La porte des Allemands” 🏰
- Saint-Pierre-aux-Nonnains Church, one of the eldest of France ⛪
- The Cloister “Cloître des Recollets” ⛪
- The train station and the post office in front, rare example of the flamboyant German architecture of the 19th century 🚉
- Foch Avenue 🏰
- Parks and gardens ⛲
Culture and places to party
- “Bowling de l’étoile” at Augny
- Marlymages Movie theater
- Maison de la culture et des loisirs
- Kinébowl bowling Braun Hall
- Kinépolis movie theater in St Julien
Museums to visit 🖼️
- Afromusée Pilatre de Rozier
- Frac Lorraine
- Musée Émaux et verres d’art (Enamels and Art Glasses)
- Musée de l’histoire de la terre de Gorze (about the 1871s war)
Shopping in Metz and nearby 🛍️
- Rue Serpenoise and rue des Clercs
- “Saint-Jacques” shopping mall
- Rue des Jardins, Outre-Seille and Rue Taison
- High-end 19th century Hausmanian quarters “Quartier Impérial” and “Quartier de l’Amphithéâtre
- Waves Actisud shopping centre in Moulins-lès-Metz
- In season: the Christmas markets
Beyond the city’s borders, you will also discover bucolic estates and breathtaking places.
- In Metz metropolis and around Metz (“Pays Messin”) you can visit the wines of Moselle, go through a distillery of mirabelles, visit Mont St Quentin, or go to the fortified churches of the Republic of Metz.
- On the Moselle side, you will have the opportunity to discover the country of Sarrebourg with its ponds; the country of the three borders with its castles and its mining sites; the country of Nied for lovers of macaroons of Boulay…
- In Lorraine (sharing its borders with Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg), you will have the opportunity to visit its prestigious centre Pompidou-Metz, or its place Stanislas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don’t forget its spas and mirabelles (note that more than 70% of the world’s production comes from this region). Nature lovers are not left behind with its natural and regional parks, wild forests, the Vosges and ski resorts.
- In Luxembourg, Metz, Saarbrücken and Trier, this is called the QuattroPole cities. You will have access to a wide choice of visits and discoveries.
Let us not forget the Greater Region: from Germany, France, Luxembourg to Belgium.
VISIT METZ IN ITS HEART
For an unforgettable stay in Metz!
For an unforgettable exceptional stay by the water in the heart of the historic centre of Metz!